About Radial menu
Author: Boris Mudrinić ("Learning one" on AutoHotkey forum)
Contact: See contact page.
Powered by: AutoHotkey - the ultimate automation scripting language for Windows.
Thanks to: Chris Mallett, Lexikos, Tic (Tariq Porter), Majkinetor (Miodrag Milić), HotKeyIt, Rseding91, Fincs, Jackeiku, TomXIII, Sean, TheGood, Bentschi, Elesar, None, Me Lance, Patchen, SpeedY, Preston, and others...
Website: Radial menu website.
Components: Radial menu application consists of following components:
- radial menu
- mouse gestures
- all AutoHotkey features (hotkeys, hotstrings, etc.)
- some other extra features (Navigator, always on top toggle, etc.)
Default hotkeys - how to "call" radial menu (can be customized):
- Right mouse button:
- Click + drag down and hold to show radial menu, release it to select item.
- Click + drag in other directions to execute mouse gestures. Click + drag up shows Navigator menu.
- Left mouse button: shows/hides submenus.
Editor: To edit radial menus, select Radial menu designer item from Menu control. To learn how to use it watch Radial menu designer (RMD) - Quick tutorial video.
License: Included in main download package.
More info: Select Help item from Menu control submenu.